Call for Price
PCCharge Payment Server is an open architecture product designed specifically to integrate payment processing into existing point-of-sale, order entry, or accounting systems. Our payment processing engine is an excellent solution for a broad spectrum of customers, from a small retailer environment to an Internet/Commerce Service Provider. Upgrade your payment application with the transaction engine that is used by the premier players in the industry.
Flexibility Meets Functionality
- Certified with major credit/debit/gift card and check processors
- Multiple payment types accepted: All major Credit Cards, Debit Cards, EBT, Purchasing Cards (Level II), Gift/Loyalty Cards, and Check Verification, Guarantee & Conversion
- Certified for multiple connectivity methods, including Dial-up Modem (Direct Connection), TCP/IP (Leased Line), TCP/IP (Internet), TCP/IP (ISDN)
- Supports single or multi-users. There's no limit of merchant numbers in PCCharge Payment Server. *
- Designed for stand-alone, client-server, or integrated solutions. Use out of the box or as part of an integrated POS solution.
- Robust and customizable reporting features
- Real time or batch transaction processing
- MOTO Master Book and Ship Module allows pre-auth information to be stored until merchandise is shipped, eliminating the re-keying of information and providing a management tool for mail-order/telephone-order (MOTO) merchants
- Wireless capability permits mobile merchants to process transactions over the Internet via TCP/IP using a cell phone
* The basic PCCharge Payment Server package includes one user license and the ability to add one merchant number. There may be a fee to add additional merchant numbers and/or user licenses.
Security with Fraud Protection Plus
- PCCharge has undergone an evaluation by a Visa CISP qualified assessor. VeriFone is pleased to share the findings of this security assessment with you. Click here to view the letter we received from this assessor regarding the sound security of our solutions.
- MSV™ (Magnetic Strip Verification), CVV2, and AVS (Address Verification Services), data file encryption, and secure receipts reduce fraud, chargebacks, and may qualify merchants for lower interchange rates
- User level password protection provides controlled permissions
- PC with Microsoft® Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, or Windows 2003 Server
- 64 MB minimum of RAM, 256 MB preferred
- 30 MB free space on hard drive, 100 MB recommended
- Hayes compatible modem (capable of 1200 BPS or less) with an analog phone line OR an Internet connection
- CD-ROM drive
- Merchant Account
- 400 mhz or higher processor
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer v.6 or higher installed
- Latest Microsoft service pack updates installed
- Track I & II reader
- Check Reader/Scanner
- Debit Card PIN pad
- Windows compatible receipt printer
Depending on your payment processing company, connection type, and operating system, you may need to install some upgrades/enhancements to your operating system. Some processing companies are beginning to process transactions via SSL2 (a highly secure Internet protocol).
Version 5.7.1 PCCharge Pro (formerly PC-Charge™) is an award-winning credit card software product that helps reduce fraud losses, saves the merchant time and money, and provides powerful features and performance at the point-of-sale. Whether you are a retail or direct marketing brick-and-mortar store, mail-order/ telephone order or e-store business, PCCharge Pro is a cost effective solution that will work for you!
* The basic PCCharge Pro package includes a one year tech support license and the ability to add one merchant number. Beware of competitors that offer a lower price as it may not include the 1 year license.
** Price applicable only when integrating with POSmatic's Payment Processing services.