Analytics & Reporting
Included reporting suite provides visibility into the store performance to enable actionable changes to react to your customers needs, and out of the box integrations with Google Analytics and Website Optimizer allow for further insight into store performance and the ability to run A/B and Multi-Variate tests.
Full Analytics and Reporting Highlights
- Integrated with Google Analytics
- Admin Dashboard for Report Overview
- Sales Report
- RSS feed for New Orders
- Tax Report
- Abandoned Shopping Cart Report
- Best Viewed Products Report
- Best Purchased Products Report
- Low Stock Report
- Search Terms Report
- Product Reviews Report
- RSS feed for New Reviews
- Tags Report
- RSS feed for New Tags
- Coupon Usage Report
- Total Sales Invoiced
- Total Sales Refunded
- Best Customers Report by Total and Number of Orders
Flexible merchandising engine allows for product catalogs to be set up to support your business and the up-sell, cross-sell and related items increase average order values.
Product Browsing Highlights
- Multiple Images Per Product
- Product Image Zoom-in Capability
- Product Reviews
- Related Products
- Stock Availability
- Multi-Tier Pricing Upsell
- Product Option Selection
- Grouped Products View
- Add to Wishlist
- Send to a Friend with Email
Robust feature-set and flexible frontend templating allow for highly usable sites with 100% customizability.
Features such as Layered Navigation, Product Comparison and Reviews & Ratings allow customers to find the product right for them.
Full Catalog Browsing Highlights
- Layered / Faceted Navigation for filtering of products in Categories
- Layered / Faceted Navigation for filtering of products in Search Results
- Static Block tool to create category landing pages
- Ability to assign designs on category and product level (unique design per product/category)
- Configurable search with auto-suggested terms
- Recently viewed products
- Product comparisons
Manage the fully dynamic catalog via the intutive admistrative interface. The flexible catalog system includes various options for the display of items, while products can also be imported and exported for batch updates offline.
Core API allows for integration via web services with existing back-office systems to make the management of your online channel even more efficient.
Catalog Management Highlights
- Inventory Management with Backordered items, Minimum and Maximum quantities
- Batch Import and Export of catalog
- Batch Updates to products in admin panel
- Google Base Integration
- Simple, Configurable (e.g. size, color, etc.), Bundled and Grouped Products
- Virtual Products
- Downloadable/Digital Products
- Customer Personalized Products - upload text for embroidery, monogramming, etc.
- Tax Rates per location, customer group and product type
- Attribute Sets for quick product creation of different item types
- Create Store-specific attributes on the fly
- Media Manager with automatic image resizing and watermarking
- Advanced Pricing Rules and support for Special Prices (see marketing tools)
- Search Results rewrites and redirects
- Approve, Edit and Delete Product Tags
- Approve, Edit and Delete Product Reviews
- RSS feed for Low Inventory Alerts
Beyond Customer Self Service, Accounts offer your customers the ability to save items to a wishlist and share with friends and family, access and edit their contact information and address book, and view their Ratings & Reviews and Product Tags.
Customer Accounts Highlights
- Order status and history
- Re-orders from account
- Recently ordered items
- Downloadable Products
- Address Book with unlimited addresses
- Default Billing and Shipping addresses
- Wishlist with ability to add comments
- Email or Send RSS feed of Wishlist
- Newsletter Subscription management
- Product Reviews submitted
- Product Tags submitted
- Account Dashboard for overview of: recent orders, personal information, newsletter subscription status, primary billing address, primary shipping address, shopping cart, wishlist, recently ordered items, recently reviews and recent tags
Increase customer satisfaction with the self-service and backend tools included. Customers can access feature-rich accounts to view order statuses and receive tracking information directly on the site, as well as submit requests via the contact us form.
Customer Service agents are able to view customer account information, including not only the order history, but also items in customers' shopping carts and wishlists, to effectively answer questions and complete orders for customers via the Call Center dashboard.
Customer Service Highlights
- Contact Us form
- Feature-rich Customer Accounts
- Order History with Status Updates
- Order Tracking from Account
- Forgot Password Email from front-end and administration panel
- Order and Account Update Emails
- Customizable Order Emails
- Create and Edit Orders from the Admin Panel
View orders, create invoice/receipt and shipment records for Sales Orders and issue Credit Memos (refunds) for customers.
Customers can re-order previous orders from their account, while administrator users are able to view full order histories and create orders in the backend.
Order Management Highlights
- View, edit, create and fulfill orders from admin panel.
- Create one or multiple invoices, shipments and credit memos per order to allow for split fulfillment
- Print invoices and packing slips
- Call Center (phone) order creation
- Includes ability to create new customer, or select existing customer and view shopping cart, wishlist, last ordered items, and compared products list, as well as select addresses, give discounts and assign custom prices
- Create re-orders for customers from administration panel.
- Email Notifications of Orders
- RSS feed of New Orders
Integrated with a variety of major payment gateways out of the box, as well as alternative payment methods from PayPal, Amazon and Google.
Customers can also pay via check/money order, or purchase order and additional payment extensions are available separately.
- Configurable to authorize and charge, or authorize only and charge on creation of invoices
- Integrated with Amazon Payments (Checkout by Amazon and Amazon Simple Pay)
- Integrated with multiple PayPal gateways:
- Website Payments Standard, Website Payments Pro (Express and Direct), Website Payments Pro UK (Express and Direct), and PayPal PayFlow Pro
- Integrated with Authorize.net
- Integrated with Google Checkout (Level 2)
- Saved Credit Card method for offline payments
- Accept Checks/Money Orders
- Accept Purchase Orders
Flexible offerings allow the solution to be tailored to the way you ship. Display real-time carrier rates, with support for account specific rates, flat or table rates to your customers.
Free shipping discounts can be created for order amounts, or as part of specific marketing promotions, and the ability for customers to ship items in an order to multiple addresses is sure to increase sales of gift purchases.
- Integrated for real-time shipping rates from:
- UPS, UPS XML (account rates), FedEx (account rates), USPS and DHL
- Shipping to multiple addresses in one order
- On-site order tracking from customer accounts
- Multiple shipments per order
- Ability to specify allowed destination countries per method
- Flat rate shipping per order
- Flat rate shipping per item
- Free Shipping
- Table rates for weight and destination
- Table rates for number of items and destination
Guest Checkout, an intuitive and efficeient one-page checkout process and the ability to integrate with a variety of payment gateways and alternative payment methods makes the Checkout process a breeze for your customers.
Allow customers to ship items to multiple addresses, input gift messages and more, all in a secure checkout process.
- One-Page Checkout
- SSL security support for orders on both front-end and back-end
- Shipping to multiple addresses in one order
- Checkout without account/Guest Checkout
- Shopping Cart with tax and shipping estimates
- Checkout with account to use address book
- Option to create account at beginning of checkout
- Accept gift messages per order and per item
- Saved Shopping Carts with configurable expiration time
Search Engine Optimization
Attract new customers with Search Engine Friendly(SEF) URL structure and SEO tools.
Built from the ground up to support SEO, it auto-generates SEF URL's, even down to the links in the Layered Navigation, sitemaps for search engine submission as well as for display on site, and a popular search terms page.
Gain further control by using URL Rewrite tool to specify the exact structure of specific product pages, and take control over the Meta information using intuitive administration interface.
- 100% Search Engine Friendly
- Google Site Map
- URL Rewrites give full control of URL's
- Meta-information for products and categories
- Auto-generated Site Map for display on site
- Auto-Generated Popular Search Terms Page
A fully global platform, allowing for the expansion of business or simply offering multiple versions of your site to meet the specific needs of customers.
Translated into over 60 languages and supporting multiple currencies, taxes and payment methods, it allows for full internationalization of your online channel.
International Support Highlights
- Support for Multiple Currencies
- Tax rate support
- Includes support for WEEE/DEEE in EU
- Configurable List of Allowed Countries for:
- Site Registration
- Shipping Destination Addresses with ability to specify per shipping method
- Billing Addresses with ability to specify per payment method
Marketing Promotions & Tools
Flexible pricing rules enable the efficient creation of a variety of promotions to increase conversion rates.
Coupled with powerful tools such as Up-Sells, Cross-Sells, and more to to increase Average Order Value, Suite of powerful Marketing Tools provide the functionality and ease-of-use to increase your online sales.
Marketing Promotions and Tools Highlight
- Flexible Coupons (pricing rules) with ability to restrict to stores, customer groups, time period, products, and categories. For example: Percent Discount | Fixed Amount Discount | Free Shipping | Buy x, get y free. | Buy x, get y with percent or fixed amount discount | Buy x, get free shipping on order | Buy x, get percent discount | Buy x, get fixed amount discount.
- Catalog Promotional Pricing by percentage or fixed amount with ability to restrict to stores, categories, products
- Free Shipping Option
- Multi-Tier Pricing for quantity discounts
- Bundled Products
- Customer Group-specific pricing and group-specific tier pricing
- Landing Page Tool for Campaigns
- Search Engine Friendly URL's
- URL Rewrites
- Recently Viewed Products
- Recently Compared Items
- New Items Promotional Tool
- Up-sells in Shopping Cart
- Cross-sells on product pages
- Send to a Friend for all visitors, or registered users only
- Send Wishlist to a Friend by Email or RSS
- RSS Feeds for New Products, New Specials and New Tags
- Auto-generated Site Map
- Google Site Map
- Newsletter Management
Usable interface allows for efficient management of your online channel. Manage multiple stores from one administration panel, including the ability to manage localized/international versions of your sites.
Integrates one-click upgrade process allows for seamless upgrades to new versions, while the Web Services API and pre-packaged integrations allow it to fit the way you do business.
Site Management Highlights
- Control multiple websites and stores from one Administration Panel with ability to share as much or as little information as needed
- Support for localization
- Support for multiple currencies
- Administration Permission System Roles and Users
- Web Services API for easy integration with any third-party application
- Flexible tax rate management with support for US and International markets
- Fully 100% customizable design using templates
- Customer Groups
- One-Click Upgrades
- Content Management System for Informational Pages
- Google Website Optimizer Integration for A/B and Multivariate Testing
Enable M-Commerce with mobile-optimized versions of your site to attract and convert customers on the go. Automatically detect mobile browsers and show the mobile-optimized version of your site and provide either the full site catalog or a smaller selection of products tailored for the mobile customers.
Mobile transactions will grow exponentially over the next 5 years, and enables retailers and manufacturers to provide customers with a fully mobile, multi-channel experience.
POSmatic E-commerce solution (aka POSmatic CS) is based on the open-source Magento eCommerce software, by Irubin Consulting Inc. DBA Varien.
Magento is licensed under the Open Software License (OSL) v3.0, an open source certified license.
Our services include full-customization, setup, support and integration with ONsight - our Point of Sale Software .